Insurance Claims

Has your insurance claim been wrongfully denied?  Our lawyers can help.

Unfortunately, insurance companies and their representatives are highly profit-focused and cost-conscious. This means that many people with losses which should be covered by insurance often have great difficulty getting the money they need and deserve. Our law firm has former insurance defense attorneys, so we are knowledgeable of the methods the insurance company will use to deny your claim. With more than 20 years of experience on our side, we know the steps to take to prevent the insurance company from denying its obligations owed to you.

We Represent Policyholders in various types of claims

  • Homeowners insurance Claims – fire, theft, water loss, wind losses and general catastrophe claims arising from natural disasters like storms and wildfires.
  • Life and Disability Insurance Claims.
  • Business insurance claims – loss of income, fire, theft, liability, employee dishonesty.
  • Car, truck, motorcycle, boat and other motor vehicle insurance claims – including denied vehicle loss claims, uninsured motorist claims and damage claim
  • Our lawyers assist people in the Los Angeles area and throughout all of Southern and Northern California with various insurance claims arising from the following losses:
  • Fire damage
  • Flood and water damage
  • Wind damage claims
  • Burglary claims and theft claims
  • Vandalism claims

No matter what caused the damage to your property, if your insurance company is not honoring the terms of your policy, you can turn to our lawyers for help.

Contact Our Lawyers for a Free Initial Consultation to Discuss Your Denied Property Damage Claim

Our law firm takes cases on a contingency basis, which means you pay nothing — and we receive nothing, unless we win your case by way of settlement or verdict.

No matter where you are in California we can help you hold your insurance company accountable. Call us at (818) 594-0739 or toll-free (877) 594-7656 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. Please complete the Case Evaluation Form so that we may contact you.